1. The maintenance and operation of an organization to accommodate persons interested in, and associated with, Maritime and naval
matters and activities.
2. To support the maintenance of an adequate and efficient Navy, Coast Guard and Merchant Marine in Canada, for the defense of our country.
3. To provide a forum or meeting venue whereby persons serving or who have served in the Naval and Maritime Forces of Canada, the Commonwealth or her Allies, and all members of the Naval community, in order that they may be kept abreast of changes in Maritime matters.
4. To support the Canadian Navy, both active and reserve, and to support the Cadet Organization and or organizations connected with the Naval Forces of Canada.
5. To co-operate with the Royal Canadian Naval Benevolent Fund, the Royal Canadian Legion and other organizations devoted to the welfare of former naval personnel.
6. To perpetuate the glorious traditions of the Naval Army and Air Forces of Canada, and its Allies, the latter being applicable for membership.
7. To support other charitable organizations that may be determined from time to time.
8. To recognize and assist a Ladies Auxiliary to the Association (should one be formed) as a duly constituted part of the Royal Canadian Naval Association.
9. To accept donations, gifts, legacies, artifacts and bequests provided that the Association shall maintain one premise in Canada (to be determined at a later date).
10. All members shall have parading and ceremonial privileges as may apply to the Association.