OSHAWA NAVAL VETERANS' CLUB BATTLE OF THE ATLANTIC DINNER AND CEREMONY
The Oshawa Naval Veterans' Club will again be hosting a dinner and ceremony commemorating the "Battle of the Atlantic". The event is open to all O.N.V.C. Shipmates and their guests. Purchase your tickets within the "Pat Chappell Mess" of the Club for your opportunity to dress up, mingle, have a few wets, a good dinner and listen to some music and perhaps dance a little if the mood strikes. This is also a great opportunity to listen or tell a good yarn or two! So hurry fast to purchase your tickets! See you there! Tickets available now at the Navy Club, telephone number (905) 723-0871.
- DATES AND TIMES. Saturday, May 5th, 2018 for the Battle of the Atlantic Dinner. Bar opens at 1800 hours and dinner at 1900 hours on the Nautical Deck. Sunday, May 6th, 2018 for the Battle of the Atlantic ceremony, service will be held at the Oshawa Naval Veterans' Club. Parade to form up at 1030 hours and steps off at approximately 1050 hours. (this is a rain or shine event)
- LOCATION. Oshawa Naval Veterans' Club, Nautical/Upper Deck. 320 Viola Avenue, Oshawa, Ontario.
- MASTER OF CEREMONIES. TBD
- GUEST SPEAKER(S). TBD. Click here for biography.
- MUSIC. D.J. Music by TBD
- DRESSCODE/RIG OF THE DAY. No. 1's, clean and tidy civvies, no torn garments, no soiled (dirty) clothing. Lest We Forget.
- ADMITTANCE. Cost $25.00 (per person). All persons must have a ticket. Tickets now available for purchase within the "Pat Chappell Mess" at the O.N.V.C. or you can also call (905) 723-0871. "Cut off" date to purchase you tickets is to be confirmed.